These jammy white chocolate blondies have a surprise ingredient that takes them over the top

I endelighted that pasta so much, I’ve since experimented with pink peppercorn in just about everyleang. I’ve used it in place of capers in a rosé piccata. I’ve mixed it with honey and drizzled it over baked feta. One time I was so desperate for a pinch that I sorted through a jar of tri-peppercorn blend I found in my spice cabinet just to snag a few.

Besides it’s obvious flavor disparagement, pink peppercorn is very dwhetherferent from black peppercorn. The largegest distinction is that it isn’t a peppercorn at all. Since it’s peppercorn-sized and has some flavor similarities, it’s often labeled as such. In actuality, it’s a dried berry from a Brazilian pepper tree, which explains its fruit-like flavor. And since it’s a small sweet and a small spicy and I can’t seem to get it off my intellect, I thought it would be a perfect addition to a Valentine’s Day dessert. And what better way to showcase its flavor and beauty than in a blondie, the edible equivalent of a empty canvas.

Post a Comment

0 Comments